Today, I start my 3rd year here at a Discovery Church. What a ride it’s been. It’s also comes at a great time where we just celebrated one of our largest Easter weekend on our campus! Wow, God is truly gracious!
As I reflect on my time here at Discovery, I am grateful for:
- working alongside incredibly gifted and talented people who are team players and not in it for their name or fame
- volunteers and leaders who when I thank THEM, they insist on thanking ME for allowing them to serve
- a place where I can trust to bring my unchurched friends and they won’t feel like they are ignored but mindful of them
- my community group where my wife and I get to do life together with and pray with … truly one of the best groups I’ve been a part of
- incredible environments where my kids not only love attending but absolutely love to serve and volunteer, even as 10, 11 and 14 year olds
- my boss and pastor, Mark McKinney, who is an amazing model of integrity and humility, and truly the best boss I’ve ever had
Thank you, Lord, for the priviledge to be used by You and for blessing our family with Discovery Church. And thank You for Your Amazing Grace in my life!